19 German Proverbs about LearnAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Learn
1. He who teaches children learns more than they do.
2. A huckster who cannot pass off mouse-turd for pepper, has not learned his trade.
3. A man has learned much who has learned how to die.
4. Don't learn too much, Jack, else you must do a great deal.
5. He who likes cherries soon learns to climb.
6. Learned fools are the greatest fools.
7. Learned fools exceed all fools.
8. No one is too old to learn.
9. On poor people's beards the young barber learns his trade.
10. Poverty and hunger have many learned disciples.
11. What Master Jacky does not learn, Mr. John never knows.
12. Who knows nothing in his thirtieth year, is nothing in his fortieth, has nothing in his fiftieth; learns nothing, is nothing, and comes to nothing.
13. Who would win, must learn to bear.
14. Whoever cares to learn will always find a teacher.
15. A person has learned much who has learned how to die.
16. The best way to learn to ride is on an old bike.
17. What little Hans didn't learn, big Hans doesn't know.
18. What little Jack does not learn, big John will never.
19. A foreign language is more easily learned in the kitchen than at school.
Proverbs about Learn
Quotes related to Learn by Power Quotations