56 German Proverbs about LongAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Long
1. All are not cooks who carry long knives.
2. Between wording and working is a long road.
3. Crazy wheels run longest.
4. Early marriage, long love.
5. Fair flowers to not remain long by the wayside.
6. Give up the smallest part of a secret, and the rest is no longer in your power.
7. Greedy fowk hae long arms.
8. He who sleeps along keeps long cold, two soon warm each other.
9. Honesty lasts longest.
10. Invalids live longest.
11. Long borrowed is not given.
12. Long choosing and cheapening ends in buying nothing, or bad wares.
13. Long fasting is no economy of food.
14. Long foretold, long last; short notice, soon past.
15. Long is not for ever.
16. Long-talked-of comes at last.
17. More belongs to riding than a pair of boots.
18. Not every ass has long ears.
19. Nothing is so new as what has long been forgotten.
20. One ass nicknames another "Long-ears."
Proverbs about Long
Quotes related to Long by Power Quotations