67 German Proverbs about LoveAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Love
1. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
2. A fence makes love more keen.
3. A lovelorn cook oversalts the porridge.
4. A wall between increases love.
5. All's fair in love and war.
6. An old man loved is a winter with flowers.
7. April weather, woman's love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
8. Coffee and love are best when they are hot.
9. Early marriage, long love.
10. Follow Love and it will flee, Flee love and it will follow thee.
11. For love the wolf eats the sheep.
12. Fortune is like women: loves youth and is fickle.
13. He that marries for love has good nights, but sorry days.
14. He who forces love when none is found, remains a fool the whole year round.
15. Love begins at home.
16. Love can do much, money can do all.
17. Love cannot be bought or sold, its only price is love.
18. Love grows with obstacles.
19. Love knows hidden paths.
20. Love without return is like a question without an answer.
Proverbs about Love
Quotes related to Love by Power Quotations