93 German Proverbs about MakeAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Make
1. A bad beginning may make a good ending.
2. A fence makes love more keen.
3. A good speaker makes a good liar.
4. A hundred years of wrong do not make an hour of right.
5. A lordly taste make a beggar's purse.
6. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
7. Cheese and bread make the cheeks red.
8. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
9. Empty casks make the most sound.
10. He who makes a mouse of himself, will be eaten by the cats.
11. He who makes friends of all keeps none.
12. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies.
13. He who makes himself nothing, is nothing.
14. He who ploughs with young oxen, makes crooked furrows.
15. If you don't make mistakes you don't make anything.
16. In time of war the devil makes more room in hell.
17. It is not want but abundance that makes avarice.
18. Like blood, like means, and like age, make the happiest marriage.
19. Little and often makes a heap in time.
20. Little fishes make the pike big.
Proverbs about Make
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations