44 German Proverbs about MakesAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Makes
1. A fence makes love more keen.
2. A good speaker makes a good liar.
3. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
4. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
5. He who makes a mouse of himself, will be eaten by the cats.
6. He who makes friends of all keeps none.
7. He who makes himself honey, will be eaten by the flies.
8. He who makes himself nothing, is nothing.
9. He who ploughs with young oxen, makes crooked furrows.
10. In time of war the devil makes more room in hell.
11. It is not want but abundance that makes avarice.
12. Little and often makes a heap in time.
13. Office without pay makes thieves.
14. One coward makes ten.
15. Open hand makes open hand.
16. Report makes the wolf bigger than he is.
17. Self-love is bad, and makes the eyes sad.
18. Sweat makes good mortar.
19. Sweet wine makes sour vinegar.
20. The sweetest wine makes the sharpest vinegar.
Proverbs about Makes
Quotes related to Makes by Power Quotations