111 German Proverbs about MustAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Must
1. God gives, but man must open his hand.
2. A lawyer and a cart-wheel must be greased.
3. A lawyer and a wagon-wheel must be well greased.
4. Adam must have an Eve, to blame for his own faults.
5. All good things must come to an end.
6. As princes fiddle, subjects must dance.
7. Bad ware must be cried up.
8. Devils must be driven out with devils.
9. Don't learn too much, Jack, else you must do a great deal.
10. Even the lion must defend himself against the flies.
11. Every herring must hang by its own gill.
12. Every one must pay his debt to nature.
13. Everybody must wear out one pair of fool's shoes, if he wear no more.
14. Fools must not be set on eggs.
15. He must have keen eyes that would know a maid at sight.
16. He that hunts others, must run himself.
17. He that pelts every barking dog, must pick up a great many stones.
18. He that says A, must also say B.
19. He that wants the kernel must crack the nut.
20. He that won't listen, must feel.
Proverbs about Must
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations