25 German Proverbs about RichAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Rich
1. A good name is a rich inheritance.
2. A thief seldom grows rich by thieving.
3. All wooers are rich, and all captives poor.
4. Charity gives itself rich, covetousness hoards itself poor.
5. He is rich enough who is contented.
6. If the servant grows rich and the master poor, they are both good for nothing.
7. No pride like that of an enriched beggar.
8. Rich gamblers and old trumpeters are rare.
9. Rich people are everywhere at home.
10. Riches abuse them who know not how to use them.
11. Riches cause arrogance; poverty, meekness.
12. The poor must dance as the rich pipe.
13. We give to the rich, and take from the poor.
14. When a man is rich, he begins to save.
15. Who would be rich, must keep his soul under cover of his cash-box.
16. Where friends, there riches.
17. All ask if a man be rich, no one if he be good.
18. Fools live poor to die rich.
19. For rich and poor alike the womb is equally warm.
20. Honesty makes you rich, but she works slowly.
Proverbs about Rich
Quotes related to Rich by Power Quotations