9 German Proverbs about SevenAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Seven
1. A cat has nine lives, as the onion seven skins.
2. Folks say there is a lack of four sorts of people on earth: of priests, else one would not have six or seven benefices; of gentleman, else every boor would not want to be a squire; of whores, else married women and nuns would not carry on the trade; of Jews, else Christians would not practise usury.
3. For the diligent, a week has seven days; for the slothful, seven tomorrows.
4. Many look with one eye at what they give, but with seven at what they receive.
5. Nature draws stronger then seven oxen.
6. One can speak and seven can sing.
7. One fool may ask more questions than seven wise men can answer.
8. Summer sown corn and women's advice turn out once in every seven years.
9. If you let the weeds grow for a year you will need seven to clear them.
Proverbs about Seven
Quotes related to Seven by Power Quotations