58 German Proverbs about WhereAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Where
1. Everybody knows best where his own shoe pinches.
2. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
3. God is everywhere, except where he has a delegate.
4. It is hard to steal where the host himself is a thief.
5. Necessity seeks bread where it is to be found.
6. No one knows better where the shoe pinches that he who wears it.
7. Rich people are everywhere at home.
8. Security is nowhere safe.
9. She is fond of him--on the side where the pocket hangs.
10. Spend not, where you may save; spare not, where you must spend.
11. The hen likes to lay in a nest where there are eggs already.
12. Where all adulterers to wear grey coats, the cloth would be dear.
13. Where every one goes, the grass never grows.
14. Where ghosts walk, there is loving or thieving.
15. Where God bestows an office, he provides brains to fill it.
16. Where God builds a church, the devil builds a chapel.
17. Where gold avails, argument fails.
18. Where gold chinks, arguments are of no avail.
19. Where honour ceaseth, there knowledge decreaseth.
20. Where honour grows a span, folly grows an ell.
Proverbs about Where
Quotes related to Where by Power Quotations