24 German Proverbs about WineAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Wine
1. A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.
2. Don't cast your pearls before swine.
3. Good wine is milk for the aged.
4. Good wine ruins the purse, and bad the stomach.
5. If the landlady is fair, the wine is fair.
6. In the looking-glass we see our form, in wine the heart.
7. On Saint Thomas the Divine kill all turkeys, geese and swine.
8. Sweet wine makes sour vinegar.
9. The sweetest wine makes the sharpest vinegar.
10. Time, wine, women, and fortune, are ever changing.
11. When the wine runs to waste in the cellar, he mends the cask.
12. Where the best wine grows, the worst is drunk.
13. Where wine goes in, modesty goes out.
14. Who loves not women, wine, and song, remains a fool his whole life long.
15. Wine and women make fools of everybody.
16. Wine upon beer is very good cheer; beer upon wine consider with fear.
17. Women and wine, game and deceit, Make the wealth small and the wants great.
18. Good wine sells itself.
19. Good wines needs no bush.
20. Good wine needs no bush.
Proverbs about Wine
Quotes related to Wine by Power Quotations