27 German Proverbs about WomanAll German Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A sack full of fleas is easier to watch than a woman.
2. A woman keeps secret only what she does not know.
3. A woman strong in flounces is weak in the head.
4. A woman's vengeance knows no bounds.
5. A woman's work is never done.
6. A woman, a dog, and a walnut tree, the more you beat them the better they be.
7. April weather, woman's love, rose-leaves, dice, and card-luck, change every moment.
8. Between a woman's "Yes" and "No" there is no room for the point of a needle.
9. Every woman would rather be handsome than good.
10. It is easier to guard against a bushel of fleas than a woman.
11. Man without woman, is head without body; woman without man, is body without head.
12. No woman marries an old man for God's sake.
13. One hair of a woman draws more than a bell-rope.
14. Were a woman rules the house, the devil is serving-man.
15. Where the devil can't go himself, he sends an old woman.
16. Wherever there is mischief, there is sure to be a priest and a woman in it.
17. Who takes an eel by the tail or a woman by her word, grasp as he will, holds nothing fast.
18. Who's the man that was never fooled by a woman.
19. Woman's beauty, the forest echo, and rainbows, soon pass away.
20. A woman and a glass are always in danger.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations