66 Italian Proverbs about BetterAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Better
1. Better no law than laws not enforced.
2. A fools knows his own business better than a wise man knows that of others.
3. A happy heart is better than a full purse.
4. A living ass is better than a dead doctor.
5. A near neighbour is better than a distant cousin.
6. An ounce of discretion is better than a pound of knowledge.
7. Better a lean agreement than a fat sentence.
8. Better a near neighbour than a distant cousin.
9. Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
10. Better be a bird of the wood than a bird in the cage.
11. Better be the head of a cat than the tail of a lion.
12. Better be the head of a lizard than the tail of a dragon.
13. Better give than not to have to give.
14. Better give the wool than the sheep.
15. Better have an egg to-day than a hen to-morrow.
16. Better have one bee than a host of flies.
17. Better is an enemy to well.
18. Better lose the saddle than the horse.
19. Better once than never.
20. Better slip with the foot than with the tongue.
Proverbs about Better
Quotes related to Better by Power Quotations