34 Italian Proverbs about DevilAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Devil
1. An idle man is the devil's bolster.
2. Don't mention the cross to the devil.
3. He devil is not so ugly as he is painted.
4. He devil tempts all, but the idle man tempts the devil.
5. He knows where the devil carries his tail.
6. He knows where the devil has his tail.
7. He that has swallowed the devil may swallow his horns.
8. He that is afraid of the devil does not grow rich.
9. He who is embarked with the devil must make the passage in his company.
10. He who sups with the devil must have a long spoon.
11. He who sups with the Devil should have a long spoon.
12. He would not give the devil a knife to cut his throat.
13. Like will to like, as the devil said to the collier.
14. Of three things the devil makes a salad: advocate's tongues, notaries' fingers, and a third that shall be nameless.
15. One devil does not make hell.
16. One devil drives out another.
17. One devil knows another.
18. Speak of the devil and he appears.
19. Tell everybody your business and the devil will do it for you.
20. The devil is bad because he is old.
Proverbs about Devil
Quotes related to Devil by Power Quotations