114 Italian Proverbs about EveryAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Every
1. Everyone loves justice in the affairs of another.
2. A fool carveth a piece of his heart to every one that sits near him.
3. A gold key opens every door.
4. A mild sheep is suck by every lamb.
5. A place for everything, and everything in its place.
6. By lamplight every country wench seems handsome.
7. Do not give the dog bread every time he wags his tail.
8. Every bird thinks its own nest beautiful.
9. Every day has it night.
10. Every ditch is full of after-wit.
11. Every ditch is full of your after-wits.
12. Every dog is a lion at home.
13. Every dog is allowed one bite.
14. Every fool is wise when he holds his tongue.
15. Every fool wants to give advice.
16. Every fox likes a henroost.
17. Every hill has its valley.
18. Every man has a fool in his sleeve.
19. Every man has a good wife and a bad trade.
20. Every one can navigate in fine weather.
Proverbs about Every
Quotes related to Every by Power Quotations