14 Italian Proverbs about FullAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Full
1. A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.
2. A full sack pricks up its ear.
3. A happy heart is better than a full purse.
4. A man of words and not of deeds Is like a garden full of weeds.
5. Every ditch is full of after-wit.
6. Every ditch is full of your after-wits.
7. He who knows the road can ride full trot.
8. It is easy to preach fasting with a fully belly.
9. The full belly does not believe in hunger.
10. The full cask makes no noise.
11. Vetches seem bitter to the full-cropped pigeon.
12. A sack was never so full but that it would hold another grain.
13. A cask of wine works more miracles than a church full of saints.
14. The poorhouse is full of honest people.
Proverbs about Full
Quotes related to Full by Power Quotations