26 Italian Proverbs about GoesAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Goes
1. A pitcher that goes oft to the well is broken at last.
2. Dogs bark, but the caravan goes on.
3. Every one goes with his own sack to the mill.
4. Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.
5. He who goes to the mill gets befloured.
6. Ill luck comes by pounds and goes away by ounces.
7. It is easy to give advice when all goes well.
8. Say what we will, do what we will, the boat goes but sorrily without oars.
9. Step by step one goes to Rome.
10. The best always goes first.
11. The bucket goes so often to the well that it leaves its handle there.
12. The pitcher that goes often to the fountain leaves there either its handle or its spout.
13. There goes more than one ass to market.
14. There goes more to marriage than four bare legs in a bed.
15. Where the ship goes the brig can go.
16. Who goes himself is in earnest, who sends is indifferent.
17. Who goes not, sees not; who proves not, believes not.
18. Who goes softly goes safely, and he that goes safely goes far.
19. The tongue goes to where the tooth aches.
20. He is a good dog who goes to church.
Proverbs about Goes
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations