430 Proverbs about Goes / Page 2
21. Where wine goes in, modesty goes out.
22. So it goes in the world: one has the purse, the other has the gold.
23. When friendship goes with love it must play the second fiddle.
24. Wherever the ram goes the sheep will follow.
25. Who makes his bed on the morrow; goes all day without sorrow.
26. Every fashion goes out of style.
27. The goodness of the father reaches higher than a mountain; that of the mother goes deeper than the ocean.
28. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
29. If unreason comes, reason goes.
30. Don't rejoice over him that goes, before you see him that comes.
31. He who never goes is a fool; he who goes twice is also a fool.
32. A rumour goes in one ear and out many mouths.
33. Flowing water never goes bad; our door hubs never gather termites.
34. Of all meat in the world drink goes down the best.
35. A wise man takes his own decisions; the ignorant goes with the crowd.
36. He who goes his own way does not deserve being received.
37. The person who is his own master cannot tolerate another boss. It's better to be without a book than to believe a book entirely. When economy goes south, people get political.
38. A rumor goes in one ear and out many mouths.
39. One's skills are his inexhaustible treasure keeping him from hunger wherever he goes.
40. Who goes for a day in the forest should take bread for a week.
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations