430 Proverbs about Goes / Page 22
421. A weak person goes where he is smiled at.
422. Nobody knows where he goes, but only whence he comes.
423. He who goes around with his body upright, later on will go crawling.
424. If the first goat goes lame, those that follow will not reach the pasture.
425. The song that has no leader, goes wrong.
426. The rabbit has a saying which goes: 'if you were born a male then you are given impossible tasks.'
427. He who goes to Our Lady of Muxima with an evil heart risks being drowned crossing the river to get there.
428. The bucket goes down the well every day -- some day it won't come up again.
429. It is the grass that knows where the snake goes.
430. A too modest man goes hungry.
Quotes related to Goes by Power Quotations