33 Italian Proverbs about KingAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about King
1. A barking cur does not bite.
2. After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
3. Asking costs little.
4. Credit lost is like a broken looking-glass.
5. Eating and drinking Shouldn't keep us from thinking.
6. Eating teaches drinking.
7. God preserve you from one who eats without drinking.
8. He who esteems none but himself is as happy as a king.
9. He who likes drinking is always talking of wine.
10. In the country of the blind the one eyed man is king.
11. It is a good file that cuts iron without making a noise.
12. Love rules his kingdom without a sword.
13. Proverbs bear age, and he who would do well may view himself in them as in a looking glass.
14. The dog that quits barking can get some sleep.
15. There is no making pancakes without breaking the eggs.
16. There's no making the ass drink when his is not thirsty.
17. Thirst comes from drinking.
18. When good cheer is lacking, our friends will be packing.
19. When the millers are making an uproar, do you tie up your sacks.
20. Where there are no dogs the fox is a king.
Proverbs about King
Quotes related to King by Power Quotations