58 Italian Proverbs about MustAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Must
1. A mischievous dog must be tied short.
2. A sailor must have his eye trained to the rocks and sands as well as the north star.
3. A wise man does at first what a fool must do at last.
4. All that's fair must fade.
5. Every vine must have its stake.
6. Good or bad we must all live.
7. He is miserable indeed that must lock up his miseries.
8. He must stoop that has a low door.
9. He that buys the office of magistrate must of necessity sell justice.
10. He that by the plough would thrive, Himself must either hold or drive.
11. He that exceeds his commission must answer for it at his own cost.
12. He that has a head of glass must not throw stones at another.
13. He that would have a thing done quickly and well must do it himself.
14. He that would have eggs must endure the cackling of hens.
15. He that would have the fruit, must climb the tree.
16. He that would heal a wound must not handle it.
17. He who is embarked with the devil must make the passage in his company.
18. He who serves two masters must lie to one of them.
19. He who sups with the devil must have a long spoon.
20. He who will not serve one master must needs serve many.
Proverbs about Must
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations