12 Italian Proverbs about ThrowAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Throw
1. A fool throws a stone into a well, and it requires a hundred wise men to get it out again.
2. He that has a head of glass must not throw stones at another.
3. He who has money to throw away, let him employ workmen, and not stand by.
4. He who throws away money with his hands will seek it with his feet.
5. Rather an ass that carries than a horse that throws.
6. Tie me hand and foot and throw me among my own people.
7. Who throws a stone at the sky, it falls back on his head.
8. He who has a glass roof should not throw stones at his neighbour's.
9. Don't even take a bath with fools, because they'll throw away the soap.
10. If you throw money away with your hands, you will seek it later with your feet.
11. It is better to ride a donkey that carries you than a horse that throws you.
12. Better to ride an ass that carries me than a horse that throws me.
Proverbs about Throw
Quotes related to Throw by Power Quotations