21 Italian Proverbs about WomanAll Italian Proverbs | Proverbs about Woman
1. A beautiful woman smiling, bespeaks a purse weeping.
2. A good horse and a bad horse need the spur; a good woman and a bad woman need the stick.
3. A man of straw needs a woman of gold.
4. A woman who loves to be at the window is like a bunch of grapes on the wayside.
5. A woman's answer is never to seek.
6. A woman's in pain, a woman's in woe, a woman is ill, when she likes to be so.
7. A woman's place is in the home.
8. As both a good horse and a bad horse heed the spur, so both a good woman and a bad woman need the stick.
9. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
10. It is better to irritate a dog than an old woman.
11. Six hours sleep for a man, seven for a woman, and eight for a fool.
12. The woman who gives is seldom good; the woman who accepts is in the power of the giver.
13. Water, smoke, and a vicious woman, drive men out of the house.
14. When woman reigns the devil governs.
15. Who takes an eel by the tail and a woman at her word, may say he holds nothing.
16. Woman, impromptu; man, on reflection.
17. A small woman always seems newly married.
18. He who takes a woman gives away his freedom.
19. No woman ever speaks the naked truth.
20. A woman who cries, a man who swears, a horse that sweats, all imposture.
Proverbs about Woman
Quotes related to Woman by Power Quotations