40 Portuguese Proverbs about GiveAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Give
1. A fault confessed is half forgiven.
2. Better have to give than have to beg.
3. Better is one "Take this," than two "I-will-give-you."
4. Fools sometimes give wise men counsel.
5. Give a grateful man more than he asks.
6. Give a hint to the man of sense, and consider the thing done.
7. Give a little, take a little.
8. Give a loaf, and beg a shive.
9. Give a man rope enough and he will hang himself.
10. Give me money, not advice.
11. Give orders, and do it yourself, and you will be rid of anxiety.
12. Give orders, and do no more, and nothing will be done.
13. God gives clothes according to the cold.
14. God has given nuts to one who has no teeth.
15. If a poor man gives to you, he expects more in return.
16. Let every one be content with what God has given him.
17. Let the giver be silent and the receiver speak.
18. To give is honour, to beg is dishonour.
19. What water gives, water takes away.
20. Would you have me serve you, good king, give me the means of living.
Proverbs about Give
Quotes related to Give by Power Quotations