10 Portuguese Proverbs about GivesAll Portuguese Proverbs | Proverbs about Gives
1. God gives clothes according to the cold.
2. If a poor man gives to you, he expects more in return.
3. What water gives, water takes away.
4. When the old dog barks, he gives counsel.
5. The bad neighbour gives a needle without thread.
6. Not much is achieved where everyone gives the orders.
7. If life gives you a lemon, make a caipirinha out of it.
8. One only gives what one has.
9. Early sleep and early wake up, gives health and makes you grow.
10. God gives nuts to who has no teeth.
Proverbs about Gives
Quotes related to Gives by Power Quotations