32 Proverbs about Agreement
1. Two sparrows upon one ear of corn make ill agreement.
2. A lean agreement is better than a fat lawsuit.
3. Better a lean agreement than a fat lawsuit.
4. Better a lean agreement than a fat sentence.
5. Agreement with two people, lamentation with three.
6. Rare is agreement between beauty and modesty.
7. One does not like hot, the other does not like cold; make it tepid to make an agreement.
8. An agreement is a kind of debt.
9. A lean agreement is better than a fat judgement.
10. A lean agreement is better than a fat judgment.
11. Agreement with two people, lamentation with three.
12. The value of ANYTHING is determined by the agreement of only two people.
13. if no agreement, then separation.
14. Agreements should be clearly expressed, and chocolate should be served thick.
15. Better a lean agreement than a fat lawsuit.
16. In life, it is always possible to reach agreement in the end.
17. It is an irresponsible adult that creates enmity because of a disagreement that arises between two children.
18. A bad agreement is better than a good lawsuit.
19. It's natural to have some disagreement between husband and wife.
20. Setting the conditions before you make an agreement is better than having an argument in the middle of the work.
Quotes related to Agreement by Power Quotations