160 Proverbs about Arrow
1. It's a bad bridge that is narrower than the stream.
2. A sparrow in the hand is better than a pigeon on the roof.
3. If you have no arrows in your quiver, go not with archers.
4. The narrower the cage, the sweeter the liberty.
5. A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.
6. A wild goose may be worth a hundred pieces of gold, but you first have to spend three pieces of gold to buy an arrow.
7. The sparrow flying behind the hawk thinks the hawk is fleeing.
8. Time flies like an arrow.
9. How can swallows and sparrows know the thoughts of a great swan?
10. Sparrows, though they live to be a hundred, do not forget their dance.
11. An eagle's old age is worth a sparrow's youth.
12. The old age of an eagle is better than the youth of a sparrow.
13. He who is narrow of vision cannot be big of heart.
14. It is easy to dodge the arrow of an enemy, but difficult to avoid the spear of a friend.
15. Dangerous enemies will meet again in narrow streets.
16. Deer-hunter, waste not your arrow on the hare.
17. Four things come not back: the spoken word, the spent arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
18. The broad-minded see the truth in different religions; the narrow-minded see only the differences.
19. Who is narrow minded cannot be bighearted.
20. If one man guards a narrow pass, ten thousand cannot get through.
Quotes related to Arrow by Power Quotations