15 Proverbs about Barrels
1. Two barrels of tears will not heal a bruise.
2. A handful of good life is better than seven barrels of learning.
3. Corsairs against corsairs, there is nothing to win but empty barrels.
4. It may be said that noisy barrels are easier to carry.
5. Empty barrels give the most sound.
6. Empty barrels make the most noise.
7. Empty barrels make the most sound.
8. Empty barrels and insignificant people always make the most noise.
9. It may be said that noisy barrels are easier to carry.
10. Empty barrels rattle the most.
11. Empty barrels are the noisiest.
12. If the olive trees blossom in April, you'll have enough to collect them with barrels; if they bud in May, you'll have enough to fill a small measure; but if as late as June, you'll only be collecting handfuls.
13. If you prune in April you'll fill your barrels not with wine, but with water.
14. When the olive tree blooms during April, olives are harvested with barrels, when it blossoms in June, they are harvested in handfuls.
15. Toom barrels mak much din.
Quotes related to Barrels by Power Quotations