67 Proverbs about Bridge
1. Build golden bridges for the flying foe.
2. Safe over the bridge, one laughs at St. Nepomuck.
3. God gave us hands but He doesn't build bridges with them.
4. It's a bad bridge that is narrower than the stream.
5. The bridge between joy and sorrow is not long. Confidence begets confidence.
6. The bridge between joy and sorrow is not long. Confidence begets confidence.
7. Unhappiness can be a bridge to happiness.
8. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it.
9. Everyone speaks well of the bridge which carries him over.
10. Dismantle the bridge after crossing it.
11. With a friend behind you, you have a safe bridge.
12. A friend at one's back is a safe bridge.
13. For a flying enemy make a silver bridge.
14. When thine enemy retreateth, make him a golden bridge.
15. Don't cross the bridge till you come to it.
16. Let every man praise the bridge he goes over.
17. Don't burn your bridges before they're crossed.
18. Don't cross a bridge until you come to it.
19. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it.
20. A fable is a bridge that leads to truth.
Quotes related to Bridge by Power Quotations