67 Proverbs about Bridge / Page 2
21. A fable is a bridge which leads to truth.
22. If man be a river, then woman will be a bridge.
23. A gentle politician doesn't promise to build bridges where there is no water.
24. He who crosses a bridge to paradise and blows it after him is going to hell.
25. Those who do not forgive break the bridge on which they have to pass.
26. For the flying enemy a golden bridge.
27. It is good to make a bridge of gold to a flying enemy.
28. I am neither at the ford nor the bridge.
29. Make a bridge of silver for the flying enemy.
30. When our enemy flies, build him a golden bridge.
31. At a bridge, a plank, a river, the servant foremost, the master behind.
32. Never cross a bridge till you come to it.
33. Build a golden bridge for the fleeing enemy.
34. A child is a bridge to heaven.
35. As the wise man looks for a bridge the fool crosses the river.
36. Life is a bridge. Cross over it, but build no house on it.
37. If you would get ahead, be a bridge.
38. He that would be a leader must be a bridge.
39. You are permitted in times of great danger to walk with the devil until you have crossed the bridge.
40. Call the bear "Uncle" till you are safe across the bridge.
Quotes related to Bridge by Power Quotations