44 Proverbs about Builds
1. A chattering bird builds no nest.
2. One family builds the wall, two families enjoy it.
3. Little by little the bird builds its nest.
4. He who builds by the road-side has many masters.
5. He who builds on the public way, must let the people have their say.
6. Where God builds a church, the devil builds a chapel.
7. He who builds a house in the market-place, builds either too high or too low.
8. He who builds by the roadside has many surveyors.
9. He who builds on another's ground loses his stone and mortar.
10. Who builds on the mob builds on sand.
11. Who builds upon the people, builds upon sand.
12. He who builds a house, or marries, is left with a lank purse.
13. He who builds according to every man's advise will have a crooked house.
14. By slow degrees the bird builds his nest.
15. The man who builds his own throne rules over a desert.
16. He that repairs not a part, builds all.
17. He that repairs not a part, builds all.
18. He who builds by the roadside has many masters.
19. Every wise woman builds her house: but the fool plucks it down with her hands.
20. When a Bulgar gets rich he builds himself another house.
Quotes related to Builds by Power Quotations