89 Proverbs about Catches
1. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
2. One beats the bush, another catches the bird.
3. A cat in gloves catches no mice.
4. A drop of honey catches more flies than a hogshead of vinegar.
5. He who does not bait his hook catches nothing.
6. One catches the hare, another eats it.
7. Poverty is cunning; it catches even a fox.
8. The devil catches most souls in a golden net.
9. The dog that starts the hare is as good as the one that catches it.
10. Who hunts two hares together catches neither.
11. A borrowed cat catches no mice.
12. A cat with gloves never catches mice.
13. The net of the sleeper catches fish.
14. A blind cat catches only a dead rat.
15. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
16. A flying crow always catches something.
17. He who hunts two hares at once, catches neither.
18. Who watches not catches not.
19. You never know how a cow catches a rabbit.
20. A close mouth catches nae fleas.
Quotes related to Catches by Power Quotations