40 Proverbs about Chase
1. Whoever tells the truth is chased out of nine villages.
2. No purchase like a gift.
3. A kitchen dog never was good for the chase.
4. Good things soon find a purchaser.
5. Experience purchased by suffering teaches wisdom.
6. I would not purchase it at the price of a rotten nut.
7. He who at thirty has no brains, will never purchase an estate.
8. A stern chase is a long chase.
9. He that chases another does not sit still himself.
10. Wisdom is a good purchase, though we pay dear for it.
11. If you chase two rabbits, you will not catch either one.
12. A man chases a woman until she catches him.
13. Sell not virtue to purchase wealth.
14. Time chases love away and love chases the time away.
15. A cow that has no tail should not try to chase away flies.
16. A coquettish woman is like a shadow -- as you chase her she runs away, and if you run away, she chases after you.
17. Lose an hour in the morning, chase it all day.
18. A man who chases two rabbits catches none.
19. If you chase two hares at the same time, you will catch neither of them.
20. Like the cat in the tree, getting caught up in the chase can leave us in an awkward place.
Quotes related to Chase by Power Quotations