68 Proverbs about Chief
1. Wherever there is mischief, there is sure to be a priest and a woman in it.
2. In hospitality, the chief thing is the good will.
3. Mischief has swift wings.
4. Scotsmen aye tak their mark frae a mischief.
5. He's a silly chief that can neither do nor say.
6. The mair mischief the better sport.
7. The mother of mischief
8. Repentance won't cure mischief.
9. Women in mischief are wiser than men.
10. There are too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
11. Being happy in one's home is better than being a chief.
12. Don't expect to be offered a chair when you are visiting a place where the chief sits on the floor.
13. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
14. A chief in the village never sees the devil.
15. A chief may have more wives than he can remember but you dare not try to share his wives with him.
16. A chief should not create a new law when he is angry.
17. If you've never been to a pit latrine, you will never know that cockroach is a chief.
18. The eyes that beheld the chief don't fear for a court official.
19. The moth does most mischief to the finest garment.
20. The soldier is well paid for doing mischief.
Quotes related to Chief by Power Quotations