267 Proverbs about Children
1. He who teaches children learns more than they do.
2. A father maintains ten children better than ten children one father.
3. Many children, and little bread, is a painful pleasure.
4. No ape but swears he has the handsomest children.
5. Our neighbour's children are always the worst.
6. Thirteen nuns, fourteen children.
7. You can do anything with children if you only play with them.
8. Children and fools speak the truth.
9. Children and fools tell the truth.
10. Heaven protects children, sailors, and drunken men.
11. Our neighbor's children are always the worst.
12. Children grow up, with or without parents.
13. There are old men of three years old and children of a hundred.
14. When you have children yourself, you begin to understand what you owe your parents.
15. Respect old people, and be gentle with children.
16. Never trust a woman, even if she has borne you seven children.
17. Children yoke parents to the past, present and future.
18. Parents and children teach one another.
19. We can laugh happily with our children, but not with money.
20. The old should be treated with due respect. Children should be treated with gentleness.
Quotes related to Children by Power Quotations