160 Proverbs about Cross
1. Many have good intentions, but something comes across them.
2. The devil lurks behind the cross.
3. Without oars, you cannot cross in a boat.
4. Only the man who crosses the river at night knows the value of the light of day.
5. A buddha made of mud crossing a river cannot protect even himself.
6. Dismantle the bridge after crossing it.
7. Eight Immortals cross the sea, each employing his or her theurgy.
8. Do not insult the crocodile until you've crossed the river.
9. Don't cross the bridge until you come to it.
10. You must have crossed the river before you may tell the crocodile he has bad breath.
11. A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month's study of books.
12. Behind the cross stands the devil.
13. Every house has its cross.
14. No cross, no crown.
15. No house without its cross.
16. The devil sits behind the cross.
17. The wicked shun the light as the devil does the cross.
18. There grows nae grass at the cross.
19. There grows nae grass at the market cross.
20. Don't cross the stream to find water.
Quotes related to Cross by Power Quotations