160 Proverbs about Cross / Page 8
141. Don't just cross a river -- cross it bearing fire.
142. If you sit at a crossroads, you will get sick.
143. Once deep pools, now a crossing place.
144. You cannot cross a river without getting wet.
145. Help thy brother's boat across, and lo! thine own has reached the shore.
146. A marriage is a procession in which the cross goes first.
147. God gives nothing to those who keep their arms crossed.
148. When you are crossing over a river you might be eaten by crocodiles, but don't let yourself get bitten by the little fish.
149. Better to be shot with a crossbow than rejected by a window slammed shut.
150. Capacious as the sleeve of a monk and patient as the priest with his arms across his chest.
151. Don't cross the bridge till you come to it.
152. Don't just cross a river--cross it bearing fire.
153. Cross the loud river but don't cross the silent one
154. Only he who carries it knows how much the cross weighs.
155. The river may is wide, but it can crossed..
156. Eyes can see widely: They can cross a river in full flood.
157. I am being carried on great wings across the sky.
158. He who goes to Our Lady of Muxima with an evil heart risks being drowned crossing the river to get there.
159. What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset..
160. Cross the river in a crowd and the crocodile won't eat you.
Quotes related to Cross by Power Quotations