231 Proverbs about Crow
1. Habit is the intelligence of the crowd.
2. When a dove begins to fly with crows, its feathers remain white but its heart grows black.
3. As the old cock crows so crows the young.
4. Every cock crows best on his own dunghill.
5. He who follows the crowd has many companions.
6. Old crows are hard to catch.
7. Pigeons are taken when crows fly at pleasure.
8. The cock shuts his eyes when he crows, because he knows it by heart.
9. Two is company, but three's a crowd.
10. What bird so white as mine? says the crow.
11. When a dove begins to associate with crows its feathers remain white but its heart grows black.
12. Where'er an ass is crown'd to fame, both town and country bear the shame.
13. A crown is no cure for the headache.
14. One crow does not make a winter.
15. One crow does not peck out another's eyes.
16. The crow that mimics a cormorant gets drowned.
17. The hen tells the cock to crow.
18. Who cares if a crow is male or female?
19. A dove has no place amongst the crows.
20. A whitewashed crow soon shows black again.
Quotes related to Crow by Power Quotations