42 Proverbs about Cures
1. Ready money works great cures.
2. The saint who works no cures has few pilgrims to his shrine.
3. A nail secures the horse-shoe, the shoe the horse, the horse the man, the man the castle, and the castle the whole land.
4. God cures the sick, and the doctor gets the money.
5. Diet cures more than the lancet.
6. A hair of the dog cures the bite.
7. God cures, and the doctor takes the fee.
8. What cures Sancho makes Martha sick.
9. God cures, and the doctor gets the money.
10. Desperate cuts must have desperate cures.
11. Separation secures manifest friendship.
12. If the doctor cures, the sun sees it; but if he kills, the earth hides it.
13. If the doctor cures the sun sees it, but if he kills the earth hides it.
14. Only the cure you believe in cures.
15. God cures and the physician takes the fee.
16. Like cures like.
17. Old age cures us of our youth.
18. Diet cures more than doctors.
19. If the doctor cures, the sun sees it; if he kills, the earth hides it.
20. What cures the liver harms the spleen.
Quotes related to Cures by Power Quotations