28 Proverbs about Dancing
1. Eggs have no business dancing with stones.
2. An old woman dancing makes a great dust.
3. A pair of light shoes is not all that is needed for dancing.
4. It's good dancing on another man's floor.
5. More belongs to dancing than a pair of dancing-shoes.
6. When the ass is too happy he begins dancing on the ice.
7. The soul of a fool is always dancing on the tip of his tongue.
8. The soul of an idiot is always dancing on the end of his tongue.
9. The cripple is always the one to open the dancing.
10. If you are dancing with your rivals, don't close your eyes.
11. Dancing at the carnival, baptizing on All Saints Day.
12. There is more to dancing than a pair of dancing shoes.
13. Eggs have no business dancing with stones.
14. Because of lack of talent in dancing, the floor is blamed.
15. There's more to dancing than a pair of dancing shoes.
16. A dancer will not become crippled for dancing calls for grace.
17. Dancing the drum will be done where the drum is.
18. Dancing was first started by a madman.
19. De tune you playing no de one I dancing.
20. A child brought up where there is always dancing cannot fail to dance.
Quotes related to Dancing by Power Quotations