129 Proverbs about Days
1. For the diligent, a week has seven days; for the slothful, seven tomorrows.
2. He that marries for love has good nights, but sorry days.
3. Saint Swithun's day, if thou be fair, for forty days it will remain; Saint Swithun's day, if thou bring rain, for forty days it will remain.
4. They must be strong legs that can support prosperous days.
5. There is no flower that remains red for ten days, and no power that lasts for ten years.
6. Feed a dog for three days and it is gratefull for three years. Feed a cat for three years and it forgets after three days.
7. Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher.
8. My son is my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter's my daughter all the days of her life.
9. Even when months and days are long, life is short.
10. You warm up something for ten days and it goes cold in one.
11. Other days, other ways.
12. If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
13. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
14. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
15. Hold back some goods for a thousand days and you will be sure to sell at a profit.
16. If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
17. The evening crowns the days.
18. The loss of one night's sleep is followed by ten days of inconvenience.
19. To learn what is good, a thousand days are not sufficient; to learn what is evil, an hour is too long.
20. Yesterday, today and tomorrow -- these are the three days of man.
Quotes related to Days by Power Quotations