126 Proverbs about Donkey
1. A donkey in Saxony is a professor in Rome.
2. Mules make a great fuss about their ancestors having been donkeys.
3. My donkey is dead; let no more grass grow.
4. Donkey's lips don't fit onto a horse's mouth.
5. Butcher the donkey after it finished his job on the mill.
6. A donkey has limited abilities.
7. Donkey's lips do not fit in with a horse's mouth.
8. Like neither a donkey nor a horse.
9. Looking for a donkey on its very back.
10. There's no making a donkey drink against his will.
11. Talk the hind legs off a donkey.
12. I am a prince and you are a prince; who will lead the donkeys?.
13. A donkey's husband can protect it from a hyena.
14. It is better to ride a donkey that carries you than a horse that throws you.
15. The ox saying 'horned' to the donkey.
16. A donkey cannot trot for long.
17. Better a living donkey than a dead doctor.
18. The donkey won't drink if he can't see water.
19. A donkey that carries a lot of books is not necessarily learned.
20. Donkeys only come to the court to carry bags.
Quotes related to Donkey by Power Quotations