40 Proverbs about Draws
1. Nature draws stronger then seven oxen.
2. One hair of a woman draws more than a bell-rope.
3. The horse that draws best is the most whipped.
4. He draws water over his own rice field.
5. When folly passes by, reason draws back.
6. Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
7. Beware of an oak, it draws the stroke; avoid an ash, it counts the flash; creep under the thorn, it can save you from harm.
8. When falkland hill puts on his cap, the howe o' fife will get a drap, and when the bishop draws his cowl, look out for wind and weather fowl.
9. Like draws aye to like.Abr
10. Beauty draws more than oxen.
11. When a sickle is drawn, it in turn draws the tree to which it is hooked.
12. Every miller draws the water to his own mill.
13. Every one draws the water to his own mill.
14. The horse that you love draws more than four oxen.
15. Beauty draws with a single hair.
16. It is the good horse that draws its own cart.
17. Beauty draws more than oxen.
18. A girl draws more than a rope.
19. The well-dressed woman draws her husband away from another woman's door.
20. Every miller draws the water to his own mill.
Quotes related to Draws by Power Quotations