54 Proverbs about Dung
1. A fool looks for dung where the cow never browsed.
2. Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill.
3. Every cock crows best on his own dunghill.
4. The cock is a lord on his own dunghill.
5. The cock is king on his own dunghill.
6. Greater fools than they of Zago, who dunged the steeple to make it grow.
7. The cock is bold on his own dunghill.
8. Every cock is valiant on his own dunghill.
9. Every cock will crow upon his own dunghill.
10. Dung is no saint, but where it falls it works miracles.
11. Every cock crows on his own dunghill.
12. Every cock is proud on his own dung hill.
13. The worst ewe dungs in the milking-pail.
14. There is never a great dunghill at a sportsman's door.
15. A cock is valiant on his own dunghill.
16. Fortune is round; it makes one a king, another a dunghill.
17. Walls sink and dunghills rise.
18. Walls sink and dunghills rise.
19. The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off.
20. Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill.
Quotes related to Dung by Power Quotations