280 Proverbs about Either
1. Either fight not with priests or beat them to death.
2. If the eye does not want to see, neither light nor glasses will help.
3. One should be born either a king or a fool.
4. Those who don't pick roses in summer won't pick them in winter either.
5. 'Tis either a hare or a brake-bush.
6. Who hunts two hares together catches neither.
7. Who neither believes heaven or hell, the devil heartily wishes him well.
8. He who has no enemies has no friends either.
9. No one is either rich or poor who has not helped himself to be so.
10. One must either be the hammer or the anvil.
11. If neither animal nor vegetable you be, then mineral you are.
12. If you run after two hares, you will catch neither.
13. The human heart is neither of stone nor wood.
14. It belongs neither to the sea nor to the mountain.
15. "Rejoice not at thine enemy's fall"--but don't rush to pick his up, either.
16. If advice will not improve him, neither will the rod.
17. Either remain quiet, or say things that improve the silence.
18. Who hunts two hares will catch neither.
19. Neither promise wax to the saint, nor cakes to the child.
20. Corporations have neither bodies to be punished nor souls to be damned.
Quotes related to Either by Power Quotations