180 Proverbs about Feet
1. If you've money, take a seat; it you've none, take to your feet.
2. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
3. A man trying to sell a blind horse always praises its feet.
4. Everyone wipes his feet on poverty.
5. Good will gives wings to the feet.
6. Work paid for in advance has feet of lead.
7. The cat loves fish, but is loth to wet her feet.
8. The tongue is but three inches long, yet it can kill a man six feet high.
9. The turtle underestimates the value of fast feet.
10. Whether to go east or west depends on one's mind or feet.
11. As though a bird had flown up from under your feet.
12. Cooked rice grains sticking to the soles of the feet.
13. I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes -- until I met a man who had no feet.
14. I was angered, for I had no shoes. Then I met a man who had no feet.
15. It takes more than one cold day for a river to freeze three feet deep.
16. A feet can be shorter while an inch can be longer.
17. Lift a stone only to drop on your own feet.
18. Regular feet can't be affected by irregular shoes.
19. Reshape one's feet to fit into new shoes.
20. Even for a tree of 10000 feet, it's leaves return to the root when they fall.
Quotes related to Feet by Power Quotations