198 Proverbs about Fight
1. Advising is often better than fighting.
2. Councils of war never fight.
3. Either fight not with priests or beat them to death.
4. Never fight an enemy whilst it is possible to cheat him.
5. Who cannot fight, wins nought by right.
6. When two dogs fight for a bone, and the third runs off with it, there's a lawyer among the dogs.
7. When there is no enemy it is safe to fight.
8. After the fight both parties give each other a good smack.
9. If you are going out for a fight leave your best hat at home.
10. It is no use cutting a stick when the fight is over.
11. The lawyer will extend the frontiers of a fight.
12. Thirty-six plans of how to win the battle are not so good as one plan to withdraw from the fight.
13. When your companions get drunk and fight, Take up your hat, and wish them good night.
14. Those who fight with silver spears are sure of their victory.
15. Fight a wolf with a flex stalk.
16. Fight fire with fire.
17. If his legs fail him, he fights on his knees.
18. If you want an audience, start a fight.
19. O eggs, never fight with stones.
20. Sit atop the mountain and watch the tigers fight.
Quotes related to Fight by Power Quotations