67 Proverbs about Folly
1. Anger without power is folly.
2. Nobody so wise but has a little folly to spare.
3. Too much wisdom is folly.
4. Where honour grows a span, folly grows an ell.
5. Where Nature stops folly begins.
6. When folly passes by, reason draws back.
7. Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself.
8. To marry once is a duty, twice a folly, and three times -- madness.
9. Cent-wisdom and dollar-folly.
10. Folly hath eagle's wings, but the eyes of an owl.
11. Profit by the folly of others.
12. To marry one is a duty; twice a folly; thrice is madness.
13. It is folly to sing twice to a deaf man.
14. Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise.
15. Wit is folly unless a wise man hath the keeping of it.
16. Beauty and folly are often companions.
17. Beauty and folly are old companions.
18. If a man has folly in his sleeve, it will be sure to peep out.
19. It is folly to drown on dry land.
20. It is folly to fear what one cannot avoid.
Quotes related to Folly by Power Quotations