209 Proverbs about Foot
1. Better badly mounted than proud on foot.
2. He who has one foot in a brothel, has the other in a hospital.
3. He who would go further than his horse, must alight and go on foot.
4. One shoe will not fit every foot.
5. One white foot, buy him; two white feet, try him; three white feet, look well about him; four white feet, go without him.
6. With one foot in the grave.
7. Don't scratch your shoe when it's your foot that itches.
8. Darkness reigns at the foot of the lighthouse.
9. To kick with sore toe only hurts foot.
10. When the hand is put in, the foot follows.
11. I'll give away rice fields and footpaths.
12. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.
13. Do not have each foot on a different boat.
14. Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.
15. Reshape one's foot to try to fit into a new shoe.
16. The careful foot can walk anywhere.
17. He who trips and falls should not blame his foot.
18. If you walk on snow you cannot hide your footprints.
19. One foot cannot stand on two boats.
20. A sweaty foot seldom comes alone.
Quotes related to Foot by Power Quotations