13 Proverbs about Gamble
1. Reform a gambler . . . cure leprosy.
2. Rich gamblers and old trumpeters are rare.
3. Young gambler, old beggar.
4. Young gamblers, old beggars.
5. He who can persuade someone not to gamble has earned money for him.
6. There is no lock on the purse of a gambler.
7. Gamblers do not contribute to the public welfare.
8. A spoiled son becomes a gambler, while a spoiled daughter becomes a harlot.
9. One hundred alcoholics are better than one gambler.
10. Nine gamblers could not feed a single rooster.
11. Cards play and gamblers brag.
12. To gamble as the dice fall.
13. The gambler breaks all of the ten commandments.
Quotes related to Gamble by Power Quotations