101 Proverbs about Grave
1. He who dies for the truth finds holy ground everywhere for his grave.
2. If you want equality, then go to the graveyard.
3. The most beautiful roses grow on graves.
4. A marriage in later years sends a letter to the grave digger.
5. A young doctor means a new graveyard.
6. A young wife is an old man's post-horse to the grave.
7. He who lies in the grave, is well lodged.
8. With one foot in the grave.
9. He who insults another, digs two graves.
10. We became gravediggers but nobody dies anymore.
11. Those who seek revenge must remember to dig two graves.
12. A young doctor makes a full graveyard.
13. He who seeks revenge should remember to dig two graves.
14. Biggest profits mean gravest risks.
15. For each man produced by heaven, earth provides a grave.
16. The earth offers you a grave everywhere.
17. Heaven lent you a soul Earth will lend a grave.
18. Matrimony is the grave of romance.
19. Men dig their graves with their teeth.
20. To-day stately and brave, to-morrow in the grave.
Quotes related to Grave by Power Quotations